Composition of Agrimax
Agrimax is a unique balanced combination of microelements, enzymes and hormones. It is a mix of 3 macro elements – N, P, K along with Organic carbon. It comprises 10 most essential elements such as calcium, sulphur, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, boron, molybdenum etc present in the soil. Along with these elements, Agrimax comprises of the hormones and enzymes from naturally occurring seaweed.
It is this unique composition of Agrimax which acts as the ‘superfood’ for the plants!
Benefits of Agrimax
- Gibberellins, found in Agrimax are growth hormones that stimulate cell elongation and cause plants to grow taller. Gibberellins also have a role in other plant processes, such as stem elongation, germination, flowering, and fruit ripening.
- Agrimax can neutralize the execs acid and the toxic buildup of elements which are making the soil barren and devoid of its nature.
- Agrimax helps in maintain the soil PH. In acidic fields with low PH, the use of Agrimax during the time of sowing helps in the timely germination of seeds.
- Agrimax decreases the dependence of soil on water as it increases the water holding capacity of the soil.
- It makes the crops hardly and resistant to pests, thereby making them less susceptible to diseases.
- Agrimax reduces soil erosion and leaching by improving binding capacity.